Victim Of A Liar
LOVE, BETRAYAL, and DIVORCE – A Little Guide to BIG Things
When pain is felt in every cell find a way to make that pain work for you
There is recovery from betrayal, recovery from narcissistic abuse and return to joy.
Looking for RECOVERY FROM NARCISSISTIC ABUSE? THE PAIN OF BETRAYAL? Victim of a Liar?
Life is short so take care of yourself. If betrayal and narcissistic abuse recovery is your goal, begin here. Begin re-learning how good it is to be in charge of your feelings, thoughts and life. No one can walk all over you without your permission.
“The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” ~Roseanne Barr
Table of Contents
• Short Introduction of Great Importance
• Been Down So Long it Looks Like Up to Me
• A Woman’s Guide to Understanding Love
• “You Want to Do What?” Find Out What You Need to Know
Before You Are Surprised By Your Partner
• The Changing Face of Divorce – 7 Things You Need to Know
• Betrayal – The Huge Hurt
• Co-Parenting Survival Tips
• Dumb and Naive in Divorce: Take Charge or Lose Everything in a Divorce Disaster
• Hidden Dangers of Divorce for the Naive and Trusting
• How To Control The Controller – Verbal and Emotional Abuse
• The Resilient Woman
• What To Look For In A Divorce Lawyer and How To Deal With Them
• How to Tell If the Prince is a Fraud
Life is short, take care of yourself. Begin the re-awakening of being in love with yourself and learning how good it is to be in charge of your feelings, thoughts, and life. No one can walk all over you without your permission.